We have DNA sequencing that helps us to predict our current and future health condition. We have weather forecast, political forecast, financial forecast, ...etc, so why not destiny forecast?
Knowledge is the only thing that has differentiated us from other living spieces on earth, and has given us the advantage in terms of survival. And in the 21st century, it is a fact that we live in a knowledge-based economy in which those who have more information and wisdom will out-maneuver competitions and win the game. At the same time, holistic knowledge and wisdom will also grant us the ability to help ourselves and others. Astrological analysis is like a form of spiritual DNA sequencing for our destiny.
I will be revealing the secrets of astrological reading in the year 2016 to readers, and at the same time help them to understand how astrological knowledge is different from superstitious beliefs.
The information shared on this thread will be for beginners who are often amazed by the accuracy of astrological reading, but at the same time find it a topic highly difficult to study and understand.
Before studying astrology, some important mindset and behavior have to be instilled in learners. The characteristic or quality you should develop when studying astrology:
1) Patience is the key. It takes a life time to study and master the art and science of astrology. There is no limit to learning.
2) Keep asking questions and finding out new answers. There are many false beliefs and superstitions being spread regarding astrological studies. One must be cautious to discard what is false and unreliable and continuously investigate the right formula to astrological calculation that can give rise to accurate predictions.
3) Expand your general knowledge all the time. Astrology is about the study of life phenomenon. And life consists of an infinite amount of things. One must continue to expand his knowledge always and then link, form connections and draw relationships between his knowledge and astrological studies.
4) Specialize in at least one method, but do not limit yourself to one style of practice. In my opinion, there is no such thing as astrology belonging to a different country or culture. Also, some people prefer the more ancient style of astrology, whilst others prefer the more evolved modern style. Remember, there is no old or new astrology. There is only accurate or inaccurate astrology. Each system of astrological calculation has its own limits and strengths. One should fully master one style, then progress to learn as many other styles as possible, and to adopt what is efficient and effective in each style for the sake of accuracy.
5) You should always use your astrological knowledge to provide constructive help to others. It’s never about what you know, but how you apply what you know to the benefit of yourself and others that matters most. Do good and have a heart of compassion towards all sentient beings always. Always believe that destiny can be changed for the better through good intention and action. Have a heart of gratitude always and remember that life ultimately is a lesson. You can learn lesson from a small ant to a spaceship as long as you are mentally ready as a student. Everything in life can teach us something. Be thankful that you have a chance to learn this lesson called life.