Lesson 1 - Chapter 4: What if two people are born at exactly the same time in exactly the same location?
Astrology does believes that two people born at the same time in exactly the same location will have more or less the same life, similar habits and behavior, similar outlook towards life events and towards other people, similar interests and aspirations.
Major life events that happen to them will also be the same. The only difference will be their levels of achievement and their lasting impact on the world.
The person born to the family with more prominence and higher economic and social stature, basically starting from a higher ground, will naturally end up higher.
The same amount of money may be considered by one person as large and significant, but by another as just ordinary. Also, a person that is a leader of a small country cannot have as much impact as another with the same birth chart that leads a large country.
To further explain this, I will use the seed as a metaphor. Let say if two seeds germinated on the same day and time. However, they are in two different locations. One in a tropical region of the world where there is much sunshine and rainfall, while the other one is in the North Pole, very clearly, the rate and manner they grow will be completely different.
Moreover, even if two seeds planted at the same time at the same location may grow differently.
In fact, there are many people who are born at the same day and time, such as twins. Some may have similar life development, while others could be different due to external and psychological factors.
Life is not a stand alone entity. We are consistently interacting with environmental factors and relationships that will shape the outcome of our lives. Therefore, a person born in Singapore today, at this time, will turn out to have a very different life development from someone who is born today in Africa.
Therefore, an experienced astrologer will take into account factors, such as the location the person was in, and other relevant information, in other to generate and fine tune a astrological reading.
Furthermore, a person's internal or psychological factors such as temperament, will power, choice and attitude towards life will also greatly influence the outcome of our destiny.
In Chinese astrology, there is a saying there goes:
To translate, this means that one's life development is influenced by the following factors:
1) One's fate (the basic structure or nature of the birth-chart)
2) One's life trend (which will change from one period to another, or from year to year)
3) One's environment (Feng-Shui, or Geomancy)
4) One's Karma (good merits vs bad merits, reaping what one's sow, cause and effect...etc)
5) One's knowledge (knowledge is power, and humans are the only living beings bestowed with this gift, and therefore we have the power to shape our destiny)
6) One's name (a name is a sound which carries with it vibrational energy and subconscious message, which will influence our energy field and psyche, which eventually influence our behaviors and attitude, that very often influenced the outcome of our lives)
7) One's appearance (how a person dressed or groomed himself/herself will send a different message to those he/she comes into contact with)
8) One's religious belief (religious beliefs have the power to guide a person's moral values and actions. And if a person is upright due to religious beliefs, chances are he will avoid wrongdoings that will cause him troubles, teach him right methods to handle life issues, for instance, and will help him to be protected and blessed by the deities)
9) One's relationships (family, spouse, children, colleagues, boss, friends, teachers...etc who influence our lives)
10) One's health (health is the greatest wealth, and basically no one can enjoy life without having good physical health)
Therefore, two lives born with the same birth date and time may not turn out to have absolutely same development and outcome.
I have seen clients whose life outcomes would have been terrible and disastrous based on their birth charts, but because of the good deeds that they have carried out, or because of a change in Feng Shui, their Karma is changed and the problems destined to happen were being lessen.
Therefore, although many things in our lives are predestined, if we choose to do good, new karma can always be created, which will pave the way for a better destiny to happen in our future.